Give a kick-start to your morning with a healthy and delectable breakfast from Homewood Suites. They meet the expectations of their customers by serving them free and lavish meals each morning. Let’s explore the details of Homewood Suites Breakfast Hours.
What time does Homewood Inn start providing breakfast?
Whether you are on a business trip or a staycation, the hospitality of Homewood Suites Breakfast Hours is nonpareil.
There are various room–type alternatives at the Homewood Suites. This chain offers living rooms and a kitchen.
The breakfast hours of Homewood Suites begin at 6.30 am on weekdays and at 7 am on weekends and continue till 11 am. After this, you will not be able to enjoy their breakfast options.
However, check the option near your location, as the timings may vary from one place to another.
Breakfast menu with prices from Homewood Suites Breakfast Hours
The restaurant offers two broad alternatives for their guests to pick from, i.e. hot breakfast and continental.
Under the continental option, you can enjoy waffles, yoghurt cups, oatmeal, cereals, etc.
If you wish to satisfy your hunger with some hot meals, then you can ask chefs to make omelettes or scrambled, etc., for you.
Here is the detailed menu for you.
Breakfast buffet at $18 per person
- Pastries and Yogurts Assortment of Muffins
- Assorted Yoplait
- Sausages, reindeer sausage, and patties
- Choice of two – breakfast sausage, smoked bacon
- Seasoned home fries
- Freshly cut seasoned fruit platter
- Fluffy scrambled eggs
Continental breakfast at $16 per person
- Fresh-cut seasonal fruit platter
- Assorted Yoplait yoghurts
- Assortment of Bagels and pastries
- With cream jellies and cheese
Make yourself a home breakfast buffet at $16 per person (buffet changes daily).
- Numerous breakfast breads, bagels, muffins and pastries
- Fresh-cut fruit blend and whole fruit selection
- Assortment of fruit juices with low fat and 2% milk
- Assortment of yoghurt
- Assorted oatmeal and cereals
- With an assortment of jellies and jams
- Reindeer sausage, sausage links and patties
- Chef’s choice – breakfast sausage, smoked bacon
- Signature waffles
- Chef’s choice eggs
Also read: Hardee’s Breakfast Hours
Other items on the menu with prices
Note – these items are available on minimum order of one tray or dozen
- Assorted Muffins – $26 per dozen.
- Assorted Filled Danishes – $25 per dozen.
- Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls – $33 per dozen.
- Jumbo Croissants – $25 per dozen.
- Assorted Pastries (Doughnuts, Muffins and Filled Danishes) – $28 per dozen.
- Assorted Bagels with Cream
- Cheese – $28 per dozen.
- Whole Fresh Fruit Selection – $7 per person.
- Assortment of Yoplait Yogurts – $25 per dozen.
- Fresh Fruit Tray with Yogurt Dip – $9 per person.
- Fresh Baked Brownies – $30 per dozen.
- Fresh Baked Cookie Assortment – $18 per dozen.
- Granola or Power Bars – $36 per dozen
- 5 Gallons Regular or Decaffeinated Coffee – $45 per 1½ Gallons.
- Hot Tea Service – $20 Flat Fee.
- Hot Chocolate – $2 per person.
- Half Gallon AirportCoffee Regular or Decaffeinated
- Coffee – $25 per airport
Homewood Suites offers a plethora of options from which you need to choose wisely as breakfast is the most essential food of the day, which should be both healthy and delicious.